Waxhaw Softball almost in "Full Swing"
Register now and be a part of the action!!Updated Friday June 1, 2018 by Waxhaw Athletic Association.
Online Registration will open June 1st for the 2018 Fall Season of WAA Girls Softball.
** WAA Girls Softball League has joined the Char Meck Softball League and play other local Athletic Associations including Weddington, Wesley Chapel, Indian Trail, Matthews, Mint Hill, Porter Ridge, Steele Creek, South Charlotte, and Pineville **
The Fall Registration Fee can be paid online at www.waxhawsoftball.org
Waxhaw Girls Softball is an affiliate Athletic Association of Char-Meck Softball through Mecklenburg and Union Counties. We are a Recreational Softball League and welcome players of all skill levels.
Char-Meck Softball offers a Regular Season Game Schedule that consists of 10-12 games, an End of Season Double Elimination Tournament, and Challenge Softball (schedule TBD) for the Fall Season. Waxhaw Girls Softball is no longer involved with Union County Babe Ruth Softball. For more info about Char Meck Softball visit www.charmecksoftball.org
Divisions for the 2018 Fall Season will include 8U, 10U, 13U, and 16U.
Information specific to each division such as age, fees, equipment, etc. can be found under the "Programs" Link on the Softball Website www.waxhawsoftball.org
Some important things to note:
1) Registration will end 2700 Providence Rd. South from 1-4pm. There will also be an opportunity on this day for any player to stop by and try on the pants and jersey to ensure you order the correct size uniform. Any changes made to uniforms after this date will incur a fee.with a Walk In Registration at the Carolinas Healthcare (CMC - Waxhaw) Community Meeting Room -
2) Players age for the 2018 Fall Season will be determined using a cutoff of December 31st, 2017. Players age onis the age used to determine the division the player will play for the entire 2018 year, Spring and Fall Seasons.
3) The Girls Softball League team rosters will be reviewed by the WAA. Schedules are set by the Char-Meck Softball League and will be made available as soon as possible. Please note that we are affiliated with the Char-Meck Softball League and play other Athletic Associations within Union and Mecklenburg Counties. We do travel for away games. To see a list of the "Away" Fields, please refer to our website and clink on the link "Fields".
4) Please download our Parent Code of Ethics document form from the downloadable forms section as your registration will signify your acceptance of the terms of this agreement.
5) Please download our WAA Girls Softball Waiver Release Form in the downloadable forms section. Every player and coach must complete the form to participate in the 2018 Spring Season.
Online Registration Opens for the 2018 Fall Season
Walk In Registration at the Carolinas Healthcare (CMC - Waxhaw) Community Meeting Room - 2700 Providence Rd. South from
Saturday, August 4th, 2018
Online Registration Ends for the 2018 Fall Season
8U, 10U, 13U, and 16U Player Assessments to be held at the Softball Field at Waxhaw Elementary School - 1101 Old Providence Rd, Waxhaw, NC. Times TBD
Practices will begin the week of.
Regular Season Games will begin- the End of October, 2018
EOS Tournament TBD
2018 Fall Season Challenge Teams - TBD
Thank you for being a part of our Waxhaw Girls Softball Program. Let us know if you have any questions. Look forward to seeing everyone on the field!
Angela Delli Colli
WAA Girls Softball Commissioner